Friday, September 25, 2009

Romania, land that I love...



I did it! I FINALLY put pictures up on facebook of the trip my parents and I took back to Romania in May just after I got home from Jerusalem. We met up with Brianna (my MTC companion) and her friend Hillary. I know that a facebook album is not the blog post I promised, but it's the next best thing, and way easier in my opinion. I've never done this "create a link" thing on my blog before but I'm gonna try it out and see if it works. If you would like to see pictures from the trip, click here. I think you have to have a facebook account to look at them though.

Anyways, it was the perfect trip. I kept waiting for something to go terribly wrong, but it never did. We saw so many people I wanted to see and visited so many places my parents wanted to see. Everyone was happy. I have no idea how it all worked out but I'm glad it did!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment