Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Egypt Chronicles: Day 7


Okay, this one's going to be short. I'm almost to the end of Egypt! Making progress I am! (haha, that sounded like someone familiar. maybe Yoda. or Eliza Doolittle).


After my 13 hour sleep, I was all set to be healthy for..........a really long drive. Thank heavens I didn't get sick on that day! I will be forever grateful. On Day 7 we left Cairo and drove and drove and drove. The drive itself was beautiful though. (The above is another shot by the artistic Richelle taken from the bus I believe. She has more artistic ability in her pinkie than I do in my whole body. And I recognize that. And that is why I steal pictures from her!


The bus got a little crazy with some insane games of truth or dare, but we finally made it the Morgenland Hotel at the base of Mt. Sinai. And that wonderful place is where I will pick up next time.

3 comments:

  1. Angie! It's Tori from Nauvoo! I found your blog from Celeste and was so excited! I hope you are loving your time in the Holy Land and that all is well! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie... I'm so addicted to your blog right now. You actually made me miss Egypt, which is quite an accomplishment. Also, I'm really glad you have all your Jerusalem friend's blogs linked to yours so that I can spend even MORE time wishing I were with you. Tell Shabban hi for me, even though I doubt he'll remember. Love ya!
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sissy!! I'm blown away by your posts. Isn't envy one of the seven deadly sins? Huh, oh well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete