Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Priceless...

I know I know, "two posts in one day" you ask? What could possibly be the cause of such irregularity? It could just be that I love my nieces and nephews so much that I have to post about how great they are. It could also be that I'm avoiding writing my paper.

I choose 90% the former and 10% the latter.


So this post is in honor of my niece, Miss Mia Bell. It was Mia's birthday last Wednesday and she is now a whoppin 3 years old! In her honor I have posted one of my favorite videos of all time. Keep in mind that this is about six months old, but I love it so much that I still play it whenever I need to smile, even if I'm all alone. Works every time.


So without further ado....


Again I say,

priceless.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Angie, that is just precious. I need to remember to show Annie this. This is YouTube worthy. Love, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Trujillo's have good baby making genes :)
    So, Adlee is cool with you having a nibble while she is in her hot dog costume. She can't wait to meet her Aunt Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is just the cutest girl I've ever met...I am not biased at all!

    ReplyDelete